POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ridged Multifractals : Re: Ridged Multifractals Server Time
6 Aug 2024 04:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ridged Multifractals
From: Tom Melly
Date: 17 May 2002 09:48:27
Message: <3ce50a2b@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message

<snip>

I've not yet played with any of the h-f/function stuff in 3.5.

Can anyone give a quick explanation as to what they're for? For example, in
Gilles's post, why use a hf with the ridged mf rather than just using the ridged
mf directly?

I know, I know - I could read the docs and test things out, but I thought that a
discussion on this might be of general interest anyway.